Mitzvahs Photography Boston, MA
According to Jewish law, when a boy turns 13 and a girl turns 12, they are no longer minors and will take on new religious privileges and responsibilities. In reform synagogues, both boys and girls are entered into adulthood at age 13 and the Bar or Bat Mitzvah takes place on the Shabbat near the child’s thirteenth birthday.
Whether you choose to have your Bar/Bat Mitzvah at a synagogue or another venue, I have years of experience photographing bar and bat mitzvahs in Boston. This is a precious time in a child’s life as we welcome him/her into adulthood and I am so fortunate to be capturing these memorable celebrations.
While some families may choose to a have a smaller, more intimate celebration, others may have a larger affair. Whatever the case may be, as a professional Bar and Bat Mitzvah photographer in Boston, I make sure to capture every wonderful aspect of your special day.
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts