Whether your wedding is a small, intimate group of 25 guests or a boisterous group of 500 of your closest friends and family, Photography by Nikki Cole is honored to be a part of your wedding celebration.
We have been fortunate enough to work at some of the most fashionable Boston locations such as Boston Harbor Hotel, The Taj and Seaport Hotel. Photography by Nikki Cole has also been welcomed at favorite wedding destinations on Cape Cod, Maine and Newport.
Photography by Nikki Cole helps to document your wedding day for future generations. To achieve this, we work to stay in the background and allow your story to unfold naturally. Many would characterize our style as candid photography, journalistic, or documentary-style. Whatever you call it, our goal is to tell your story by capturing the special moments of your wedding day.
Wedding photography is unique. Since your wedding is not staged, the photographer must instinctively know when and where to be to capture the perfect moment. We don’t get a second chance! Nikki’s unique background in wedding planning allows her to have that sixth sense on your wedding day.
View the Galleries
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts