Senior Portraits in Boston, MA
Congrats, seniors! You’ve worked hard, participated in high school activities and accomplished your goals. Now is the time for self-discovery, whether it’s at college or taking some time to travel, life after high school is all about finding yourself. Before you head off into the world, you need one last glamorous photo.
Boston has endless locations for your senior photo, from local parks and lakes to the football field right at your high school, there’s plenty of opportunity to find a prime spot for your senior photo. If you need assistance coordinating your outfit, how to style your hair or coming up with the perfect pose, I’ll gladly provide feedback to make this a seamless and easy-going process.
If you have a talent such as singing, playing guitar or dancing, we can bring this unique talent to light. Some seniors desire a more casual photo with the Boston cityscape in the background. Whichever type of portrait you choose, I’ll gladly work with you to create a jaw-dropping senior photo that you’ll be proud to showcase to friends and family.
My goal is to make you feel as relaxed as possible so you can be completely confident during the photo shoot. I understand that this is a completely different experience from the types of family photos and candid photos that you’re used to which is why I’ll walk you through the entire process.
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts