Kiri & Dave were so excited to be married, but they weren’t excited at the prospect of a big wedding where they were the center of attention all night. So off to City Hall it was! Kiri & Dave were married in front of close family and friends at Cambridge City Hall. The group continued the celebration at Maggiano’s for lunch. But not before I stole some time alone with them in the Public Garden. The park was even more green and colorful set against the light fog of the day. It was so romantic!
An Intimate and Special Affair
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts
- Kathryn and Augastin
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society