Kiri & Dave were so excited to be married, but they weren’t excited at the prospect of a big wedding where they were the center of attention all night. So off to City Hall it was! Kiri & Dave were married in front of close family and friends at Cambridge City Hall. The group continued the celebration at Maggiano’s for lunch. But not before I stole some time alone with them in the Public Garden. The park was even more green and colorful set against the light fog of the day. It was so romantic!
An Intimate and Special Affair
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Ben’s Bar Mitzvah – ICON Nightclub, Boston
- Alexandra and Mark – Courtyard Marriott, Boston
- Shereen and Bobby – Fifteen Beacon Hotel, Boston
- Pamela and Jason – Blue Hills Country Club, Massachusetts
- Sydney’s Bat Mitzvah – The Verve, Natick, Massachusetts