I love fall weddings. Julie and Garret had a spectacular autumn celebration at the Peabody Essex Museum. And as an added bonus, they gave me an opportunity to once again shoot the crazy bunch from Camp Young Judaea. There is something a bit more wild about friends who grew up going to camp together. I love the energy they have! Thanks for a great party!
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts