I love fall weddings. Julie and Garret had a spectacular autumn celebration at the Peabody Essex Museum. And as an added bonus, they gave me an opportunity to once again shoot the crazy bunch from Camp Young Judaea. There is something a bit more wild about friends who grew up going to camp together. I love the energy they have! Thanks for a great party!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley