Katie and Luigi didn’t let a little rain get in the way of a beautiful wedding day! Luckily, the rain slowed down just in time for us to get to the beautiful Seaport World Trade Center. And the big puffy clouds it left behind looked amazing over the city skyline. They made for beautiful photos!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley