The weather tried to get Alexandra and Paul’s spirits down, but it didn’t work. They went ahead with a beautiful outdoor ceremony at Andover Country Club despite a little mist and the threat of rain. And it was lovely! It was a great celebration that included one of the most touching toasts I’ve ever heard from a father of the bride. I was so proud to be a part of it.
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge