The weather tried to get Alexandra and Paul’s spirits down, but it didn’t work. They went ahead with a beautiful outdoor ceremony at Andover Country Club despite a little mist and the threat of rain. And it was lovely! It was a great celebration that included one of the most touching toasts I’ve ever heard from a father of the bride. I was so proud to be a part of it.
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts
- Kathryn and Augastin
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society