The weather tried to get Alexandra and Paul’s spirits down, but it didn’t work. They went ahead with a beautiful outdoor ceremony at Andover Country Club despite a little mist and the threat of rain. And it was lovely! It was a great celebration that included one of the most touching toasts I’ve ever heard from a father of the bride. I was so proud to be a part of it.
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley