Fun. That’s the first word that comes to mind when I think of Amy and Jason! From the wedding party to both extended families, at every turn someone was making someone else laugh. Of course, I’m I’ve become accustomed to this wonderful atmosphere! I had four former clients in the room and each shoot was a fun as the last. I’m totally spoiled by all of you! Amy and Jason, thank you for allowing me to capture your love and laughter! It was an honor to be a part of your day!
in Photography Blog 2 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston
Amy + Jason’s Andover Country Club Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley