You might remember the fabulous engagement shoot I did with Brenda and Bernie in NYC. It made me that much more excited for the wedding! And it did not dissapoint. It was a perfect blend of cultures and traditions. I just loved the Veil, Cord & Coin Ceremony to honor Brenda’s Filipino family and of course the red dress to honor Bernie’s Chinese family. Another beautiful Chinese tradition came from the favor boxes. Each side comprised of the Chinese character that means Double Happiness. I am certain that Bernie and Brenda with live their lives with double happiness with these two great families!
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge