You might remember the fabulous engagement shoot I did with Brenda and Bernie in NYC. It made me that much more excited for the wedding! And it did not dissapoint. It was a perfect blend of cultures and traditions. I just loved the Veil, Cord & Coin Ceremony to honor Brenda’s Filipino family and of course the red dress to honor Bernie’s Chinese family. Another beautiful Chinese tradition came from the favor boxes. Each side comprised of the Chinese character that means Double Happiness. I am certain that Bernie and Brenda with live their lives with double happiness with these two great families!
- Connie and Terry – Danversport Yacht Club, Massachusetts
- Amelia’s Bat Mitzvah – Associate Photographer, Rebecca – Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
- Nikki and Ben – EpiCenter, Boston
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire