If you want to get an idea of Stacy & Eric’s personality as a couple, just take a look at their cake topper. Yes, those are Fraggles! Their fun and playful personalities were all over their wedding day. They especially shined through in their well choreographed first dace to “I’ve Had the Time of My Life”. Nobody put those babies in a corner. That’s for sure!
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge