If you want to get an idea of Stacy & Eric’s personality as a couple, just take a look at their cake topper. Yes, those are Fraggles! Their fun and playful personalities were all over their wedding day. They especially shined through in their well choreographed first dace to “I’ve Had the Time of My Life”. Nobody put those babies in a corner. That’s for sure!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley