If you want to get an idea of Stacy & Eric’s personality as a couple, just take a look at their cake topper. Yes, those are Fraggles! Their fun and playful personalities were all over their wedding day. They especially shined through in their well choreographed first dace to “I’ve Had the Time of My Life”. Nobody put those babies in a corner. That’s for sure!
- Connie and Terry – Danversport Yacht Club, Massachusetts
- Amelia’s Bat Mitzvah – Associate Photographer, Rebecca – Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
- Nikki and Ben – EpiCenter, Boston
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire