Christina and Michael’s story is an amazing one! Let’s start with the fact that Christina and Michael have known each other since they were kids. Michael is one of Christina’s brother’s closest friends. Top that off with Christina’s father as the priest who married them and I don’t know how you get more personal. There were so many loved ones, they had to have two receptions that started at their church and ended at the New England Aquarium. It was a beautiful day!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley