My husband Chris (of the amazing band Kahootz) and I both had the pleasure of working with Jaclyn & Filipe on their wedding day. We were all set for a fabulous September wedding, when an unexpected and truly wonderful surprise in the form of their son Noah delayed the day a bit. It was certainly worth the wait! Noah was the real star of the day. It was an amazing celebration.
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley