I’m always honored when friends, family and neighbors trust me with the precious memories. Brie lives across the street and I’m so fond of her family! I was touched to be asked to be a part of their special day. And let’s face it, I was thrilled with the commute. Brie & Brian’s wedding was filled with lovely DIY touches and was set against the backdrop of our beautiful, oceanfront hometown of Winthrop. I loved shooting it!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: beachfront wedding, boston beach wedding, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, massachusetts beach wedding, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston
Gabrielle & Brian’s Seaside Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley