Where do I begin! I had the distinct honor of participating in “A Military Wedding to Remember” sponsored by Fox25 and the Westin Copley Place. In honor of our brave men and women serving in the military, Fox and Westin teamed up to donate a wedding to one lucky military couple on Veteran’s Day. Lauren and Andy are an amazing couple. Click here to read more about their truly special story and all the wonderful people who helped make it happen. We had a blast shooting in Fenway Park where Lauren and Andy met and continued on the the Westin where Ted Daniels and his amazing team had a spectacular wedding planned for them! Special thanks to Shannon Grant & Eileen Nelson who helped me out on this one. It was a blast!
Lauren & Andy ~ A Military Wedding to Remember
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts