Paula and Greg have impeccable taste. First of all, they chose each other! After making the most important choice, they continued to create a truly elegant celebration of their marriage. Of course they had the help of Carol Singer, event planner extraordinaire and the outstanding staff at Marc Hall Design and the Mandarin Oriental Boston and kept the party going with Splash. With such a fabulous line up, I was honored to be asked to photograph the day! The Klaman’s feel like family to me. After shooting Paula’s sister’s wedding and her two beautiful twin boys, I was so happy to be a part of another big life event. Can’t wait for the next one!
in Photography Blog 5 comments tags: boston mandarin oriental, boston mandarin oriental wedding, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, mandarin oriental boston weddings, mandarin oriental weddings, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer
Paula + Greg’s Elegant Boston Wedding at the Mandarin Oriental
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Ben’s Bar Mitzvah – ICON Nightclub, Boston
- Alexandra and Mark – Courtyard Marriott, Boston
- Shereen and Bobby – Fifteen Beacon Hotel, Boston
- Pamela and Jason – Blue Hills Country Club, Massachusetts
- Sydney’s Bat Mitzvah – The Verve, Natick, Massachusetts