This season has been filled with the weddings of siblings of former clients. And that’s such a compliment! I remember Natalie’s mom telling me at the end of her brother’s wedding that she had a daughter who would be getting engaged soon and I could expect a call. I was so excited to see the Drummy family again! Now, no bride wants rain on her wedding day. But they normally get past bad weather knowing they are about to married to the love of their life. Natalie was so excited, I don’t even think she noticed it was raining! We didn’t have a chance to sneak out for a single outdoor photo. And it didn’t matter one bit! They were both absolutely on cloud nine all evening.
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Fall weddings in boston, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photographers in Massachusetts, Photography in Boston, Seaport Wedding Photos, Seaport weddings
Natalie + Chris’ Boston Marriott Long Wharf Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge
- Olivia and Zachary – Newport Beach Club, Rhode Island, Associate Photographer Rebecca