When getting to know Melissa and Tim, it was obvious their friends and family were very important to them. They found a way to incorporate every guest into their ceremony and it was so lovely! Each guest was given a penny as they were seated. And a special point in the ceremony the guests were asked to take out their penny and to make a wish for the couple. They were invited to drop the penny in a special jar the two had engraved for the ceremony. Melissa and Tim also made their wish and dropped the penny into the jar. It was so touching! Possibly my new favorite ceremony addition! It was beautiful celebration all evening!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Photographer, boston wedding photographers, Fall weddings in boston, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographers in Boston, Photographers in Massachusetts, seaport hotel wedding photos, seaport hotel weddings, Seaport Wedding, Seaport weddings, wedding photographers in boston
Melissa + Timothy’s Seaport Boston Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Ben’s Bar Mitzvah – ICON Nightclub, Boston
- Alexandra and Mark – Courtyard Marriott, Boston
- Shereen and Bobby – Fifteen Beacon Hotel, Boston
- Pamela and Jason – Blue Hills Country Club, Massachusetts
- Sydney’s Bat Mitzvah – The Verve, Natick, Massachusetts