Vicky and Zhihuai’s wedding was a lovely mix of tradition and modern style. Vicky started the day in lovely white gown made for a princess and finished the evening in a stunning red evening dress true to tradition. And of course, the property they chose to be married at certainly mirrors that same style. I just love shooting at the Four Seasons Boston. Not only is the property stunning. There are so many gorgeous options available for outdoor shooting as well. We had a great time wandering the city with the wedding party!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston public garden photo, Boston Public Garden Wedding Pictures, Fall weddings in boston, Four Seasons Boston, Four seasons hotel boston, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, weddings at boston four seasons, weddings at four seasons boston
Vicky + Zhihuai’s Elegant Four Season’s Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca