Gina + Ryan are a wonderful couple. I’m so happy their wedding day turned out so lovely! We woke up to the threat of rain. But that quickly dissipated and was replaced by lovely blue sky the second I started shooting. We were able to sneak out and get a great backdrop of foliage outside Gina’s parent’s home where she was getting ready. The sun even stayed out long enough for us to sneak in some fabulous courtyard images at the church after the ceremony. And the party! Wow! These two have some fun friends. The dance floor was a blast!
in Photography Blog 1 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Fall weddings in boston, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston
GinaMaree + Ryan’s Autumn Wedding in New England
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge