Dana and Brendan have the sweetest love story. They have been dating since Dana was 15. They are first loves! So needless to say, this wedding has been a long time coming. And they weren’t going to let a little rain (OK, a lot of rain) get in their way! We still got some gorgeous outdoor photos and even a bit of foliage for their Fall and Pumpkin themed wedding. It was a fabulous celebration at Gloucester’s Cruiseport. What a great night!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, cruiseport, Cruiseport Weddings, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, Photos at Cruiseport, Pictures of Cruiseport weddings, weddings at cruiseport
Dana + Brendan’s Fall Wedding in Gloucester
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley