It’s been a while since I’ve done a home town wedding. And I was thrilled to be a part of this one! After shooting Paul’s sister’s wedding, it was an honor to be contacted by Elizabeth for their wedding. Paul and Elizabeth were married in a beautiful church in Salem and celebrated their nuptials at Salem’s Hawthorne Hotel. The lack of daylight didn’t stop us from taking some fabulous photos in the park right next door. I love me some evening photos!
in Photography Blog 4 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Fall weddings in boston, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston
Elizabeth + Paul’s Salem Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley