Sam + Rose are two sweet, smart, goofy, engaging and all around wonderful people! We met on Thursday for their B’nai Mitzvah rehearsal and spent some quite time shooting with just the family. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know their unique and truly lovable personalities. Then, on to the celebration Saturday evening at the New England Aquarium. What a perfect spot for a Mitzvah! And the rare (but much welcome) Spring weather made it perfect for an evening in their waterfront tent. Enjoy your slide show Sam and Rose. And call me for the weddings!!!!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Bat Mitzvah Photographer, Boston Bat Mitzvah Photography, Boston Family Photographer, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Phtographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photography in Boston, Seaport Wedding Photos
Sam + Rose’s B’nai Mitzvah at the New England Aquarium
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Ben’s Bar Mitzvah – ICON Nightclub, Boston
- Alexandra and Mark – Courtyard Marriott, Boston
- Shereen and Bobby – Fifteen Beacon Hotel, Boston
- Pamela and Jason – Blue Hills Country Club, Massachusetts
- Sydney’s Bat Mitzvah – The Verve, Natick, Massachusetts