Lora and Ryan’s first look is possibly my favorite first look ever! Just look at the excitement in both of their faces. It’s absolutely priceless. They were married on a perfect Spring Day at the Common Man Inn and Restaurant in New Hampshire. The rustic town made some fun and funky images. And their excitement lasted through the celebration where every look brought a smile to their faces. It was a lovely day and I was so happy to capture that fun.
in Photography Blog 2 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photography in Boston
Lora + Ryan’s Rustic Spring Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts
- Kathryn and Augastin
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society