So I’ll admit it. I was really hoping for a beautiful spring day for Leanne and Justin! There are so many gorgeous outdoor spots at the Barn at Gibbet Hill. I wanted to take advantage of them all! Well life laughs as we make our plans. We woke to a chilly, clear day with snow covering the surrounding hills. I can work with that! Leanne and Justin (and their fabulous wedding party) were total champs braving the cold to get those beautiful outdoor images. I feel so lucky to have (what I hope are) some of the last snow flakes of the year on those hills! Leanne and Justin’s easy and fun personalities made the rest of the day perfect.
in Photography Blog 2 comments tags: barn at gibbet hill photos, barn at gibbet hill weddings, barn weddings massachusetts, barn weddings new england, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, weddings at barg at gibbet hill
Leanne + Justin’s Snowy Wedding at the Barn at Gibbet Hill
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca