I’m cold. No, I’m really cold! But I know Spring is just around the corner. And while I dream of the April showers bringing May flowers, I get excited for my 2014 Spring Weddings! Spring weddings in New England are truly special. Spring in Boston is colorful, fragrant and romantic. And Spring weddings in Boston are the same! As I look forward to Spring in Boston, I think back to some of my favorite Spring wedding photos.
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston public garden photo, Boston Public Garden Wedding Pictures, boston spring weddings, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Engagement Photographer, Engagement Photography, Massachusetts Photographer, Photographers in Boston, Spring weddings in boston, springtime in boston, Willowdale Estate Wedding, Willowdale Estate Weddings
Spring Wedding Fever!
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley