Brittany and Michael wanted a wedding that reflected them and their relationship. They found a location that embodied some of their favorite things. The New Seabury Country Club brought together Brittany’s love of the ocean and Michael’s love of golf! Of course, the celebration was filled with the friends and family they both love. And what a celebration it was! This crowd likes to dance! It was a blast to capture. Congratulations Brittany and Michael!
in Photography Blog 13 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Cape Cod Wedding Photographer, Cape Cod Weddings, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photography in Boston
Brittany + Michael’s Cape Cod Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley