Seeing Lauren walk down the aisle must have taken Jason’s breath away. Lauren, normally a Tom Boy rocked an amazing jeweled and feather adorned gown and sparkling Jimmy Choo shoes. Was I jealous? Yes, I was! She looked amazing. But it didn’t stop her from dancing all night to my favorite band Kahootz!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley