There were so many great things about Erin and Rob’s wedding. But the coolest part was the police escort to the reception (thanks to Erin’s father who is a detective)! My fellow photographers will understand just how cool it is to not have to worry about Friday traffic, red lights, merging onto highways, or even directions on a wedding day. My most sincere thanks to the Foxboro & Norwood motorcycle police for getting us to the party on time! Just don’t ask how I got a photo of it alone in my car…yikes!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley