There were so many great things about Erin and Rob’s wedding. But the coolest part was the police escort to the reception (thanks to Erin’s father who is a detective)! My fellow photographers will understand just how cool it is to not have to worry about Friday traffic, red lights, merging onto highways, or even directions on a wedding day. My most sincere thanks to the Foxboro & Norwood motorcycle police for getting us to the party on time! Just don’t ask how I got a photo of it alone in my car…yikes!
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge
- Olivia and Zachary – Newport Beach Club, Rhode Island, Associate Photographer Rebecca