There were so many great things about Erin and Rob’s wedding. But the coolest part was the police escort to the reception (thanks to Erin’s father who is a detective)! My fellow photographers will understand just how cool it is to not have to worry about Friday traffic, red lights, merging onto highways, or even directions on a wedding day. My most sincere thanks to the Foxboro & Norwood motorcycle police for getting us to the party on time! Just don’t ask how I got a photo of it alone in my car…yikes!
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts
- Kathryn and Augastin
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society