New Year’s weddings are almost always the most fun wedding of the year! There is an added festive feeling in the air. Guests arrive ready for a party! This year was no different. Donna and Todd are such a wonderful couple! I’ve been looking forward to their wedding since they booked. We had a fantastic engagement session where I heard all about their goal of achieving their black belt together right around the time of the wedding. Yes, I had visions of one of them showing up with a black eye. Well, there were no visual bruises, but you’ll notice that after the ceremony, Donna is not wearing her ring on her left hand….ahem. All in all, a great evening with a fantastic group of people!
in Photography Blog, uncategorized 2 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, new year's eve weddings, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, weddings on new year's eve
Donna + Todd’s New Year’s Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge
- Olivia and Zachary – Newport Beach Club, Rhode Island
- Shannon and Stephen – Tewksbury Country Club