Abbie and Alex are one of the most fun couples I’ve ever worked with! They had a stunning wedding in the heart of Boston. We starting at the utterly cool Revere Hotel where we staged their first look on the rooftop overlooking the city. After the ceremony guests were invited to celebrate at a fabulous restaurant a few blocks away called Post 390. It was a non-traditional space, and so fun for a wedding. Guests listened to some truly heartfelt speeches and dined bistro style. Through it all Abbie and Alex just glowed. I loved watching them together!
in Photography Blog 1 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, post 390, post 390 weddings, revere hotel, revere hotel rooftop, weddings at post 390, weddings at revere hotel
Abbie + Alex’s Fabulous Boston Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Melissa and Chris – Hyatt Goat Island, Newport, Rhode Island
- Edi and Matthew – Colonnade Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Jenna and Slava – Granite Links, Quincy, Massachusetts
- Rachael and Joe – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Niccole and Rob – Willowdale Estate, Topsfield, Massachusetts
- Amanda and Adam – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts