Andrea and Gerry’s wedding gave us so many beautiful things to shoot! Let’s start with a gorgeous bride and groom. And let’s put their first look under a lovely, viney arborway. We’ll move to the sunlight glimmering off the tall buildings of Boston. From here, we moved inside where Andrea and Gerry chose to have a ceremony in the round. Such a unique idea that gives the couple a backdrop of loving friends and family in every direction. As if that weren’t enough, we spent some time after the ceremony photographing in the swanky spaces at the Langham Hotel. It was a photographer’s dream! Thanks so much for having us Andrea and Gerry!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: boston langham wedding photos, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, langham hotel boston, langham in boston wedding pictures, wedding photos boston langham, weddings at boston langham, weddings at langham hotel
Andrea + Gerry
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts