Andrea and Gerry’s wedding gave us so many beautiful things to shoot! Let’s start with a gorgeous bride and groom. And let’s put their first look under a lovely, viney arborway. We’ll move to the sunlight glimmering off the tall buildings of Boston. From here, we moved inside where Andrea and Gerry chose to have a ceremony in the round. Such a unique idea that gives the couple a backdrop of loving friends and family in every direction. As if that weren’t enough, we spent some time after the ceremony photographing in the swanky spaces at the Langham Hotel. It was a photographer’s dream! Thanks so much for having us Andrea and Gerry!
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: boston langham wedding photos, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, langham hotel boston, langham in boston wedding pictures, wedding photos boston langham, weddings at boston langham, weddings at langham hotel
Andrea + Gerry
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge
- Olivia and Zachary – Newport Beach Club, Rhode Island
- Shannon and Stephen – Tewksbury Country Club