Meg and Mike sprinkled their love of Boston throughout their wedding day. There were little hidden nuggets like Meg’s Boston Red Sox garter. And obvious nods like the table numbers with the city skyline. The photos took on the same theme. I loved capturing their images among the tall buildings and lovely parks of Boston. Of course, what a better spot to celebrate the Boston city skyline than the Great Room of The State Room Boston. The view is breathtaking and was the perfect backdrop for Meg and Mike’s elegant celebration.
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, images of state room boston, photos of state room boston, state room boston, wedding photos of state room boston, weddings at state room boston
Meg + Mike’s Elegant Boston Wedding at The State Room
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts