Rebecca + Josh’s wedding was a true celebration. They were one of the happiest couples I’ve ever seen and their friends and family couldn’t have been more thrilled to witness their union. It was a beautiful day at Boston’s Seaport Hotel, but it was so windy! Normally, we play outside by the city skyline and arches and this was simply not possible. Rebecca may have blown away! I was so happy to be able to take advantage of a quiet little corner surrounded by some lovely foliage. One of the many things I love about Seaport. There are always options!
Rebecca + Josh’s Seaport Boston Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts