Rebecca + Josh’s wedding was a true celebration. They were one of the happiest couples I’ve ever seen and their friends and family couldn’t have been more thrilled to witness their union. It was a beautiful day at Boston’s Seaport Hotel, but it was so windy! Normally, we play outside by the city skyline and arches and this was simply not possible. Rebecca may have blown away! I was so happy to be able to take advantage of a quiet little corner surrounded by some lovely foliage. One of the many things I love about Seaport. There are always options!
Rebecca + Josh’s Seaport Boston Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Connie and Terry – Danversport Yacht Club, Massachusetts
- Amelia’s Bat Mitzvah – Associate Photographer, Rebecca – Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
- Nikki and Ben – EpiCenter, Boston
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire