Jocelyn + Nick had the perfect city wedding! From the beautiful downtown church to the formal photos in front of the sparkling lights of the Boston city skyline, it was sheer cosmopolitan elegance. But the sparkle of the city lights paled in comparison to Jocelyn’s eyes every time she looked at Nick! She was a dazzling beauty! The Boston classic hotel Omni Parker House was the perfect location for this cosmopolitan couple!
in Photography Blog 3 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, omni parker hot, omni parker hotel boston, Omni Parker Hotel Wedding Photos, Omni Parker Hotel Wedding Pictures, Photographers in Boston, weddings at omni parker hotel
Jocelyn + Nick’s City Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Connie and Terry – Danversport Yacht Club, Massachusetts
- Amelia’s Bat Mitzvah – Associate Photographer, Rebecca – Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
- Nikki and Ben – EpiCenter, Boston
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire