Adorable alert! My favorite moment from Andrea and Dan’s wedding was walking out to the pier to do some dusk photos. Out of nowhere, Dan announces, “Nikki, I think this is the happiest I’ve ever been!” I just about melted right there! Andrea and Dan are such a lovely couple. They’re funny, interesting, kind and a blast to be around! They had a beautiful ocean side wedding at Cruiseport in Gloucester. The location is wonderful as it’s super close to one of my favorite beaches for photos. And we got a glorious day! Congratulations Andrea and Dan. Thanks for letting me tag along on your wedding day!
in Photography Blog 3 comments tags: autumn wedding in new england, autumn wedding photos, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, cruiseport, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Newport Weddings, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, Seaport Wedding Photos, weddings at cruiseport
Andrea + Dan’s Seaside Gloucester Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts