Working with Tara & Brian felt like working with good friends. They were fun, easy and personable…just like their wedding. Tara and Brian chose to be married on beautiful Plum Island in a small hall catered by the Plum Island Grille. It was beachy, relaxed and absolutely elegant all at the same time. I loved how the lanterns made the front of the hall sparkle and the lovely DIY touches (like the chalk board seating boards) made everything feel comfortable. OK, and can we talk about Tara’s necklace??? Total bling envy girl!
in Photography Blog 4 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, newburyport weddings, plum island grille, Plum island weddings, weddings at plum island grille, weddings on plum island
Tara + Brian’s Plum Island Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts
- Kathryn and Augastin
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society