When Andrew contacted me to photograph is proposal to Katie I was so excited…and terrified. Andrew planned to propose to Katie just after finishing Boston’s Run to Remember at The Seaport Hotel. They had flown all the way from Michigan for the race. After the race he took her to a quite park just past the finish line where he arranged to have a special gift for her. Andrew had created a collage of some of their most important photos. All through the photos was a poem asking Katie to marry him. Just watching her read the poem brought tears to my eyes. I’m thrilled it all went smoothly and I am able to share some photos from that day. For more images, please visit my FaceBook Page at www.facebook.com/nikkiphotos. I hope you enjoy them!
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca