I’ve known Candi for a long time and I was so excited to be a part of her wedding! They’re a fun couple. He’s a little bit country…she’s a little bit rock and roll. You can see that from the engagement shoot. And it was all over the wedding. The southern accents mixed in with the Italian speaking relatives…I’m not sure I could really understand either! The couple danced to a country song in a ballroom washed with colored lighting. It was a real marriage of backgrounds, styles, and two fantastic people.
Candida + Tim’s Fall Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society
- Ben’s Bar Mitzvah – ICON Nightclub, Boston
- Alexandra and Mark – Courtyard Marriott, Boston
- Shereen and Bobby – Fifteen Beacon Hotel, Boston
- Pamela and Jason – Blue Hills Country Club, Massachusetts
- Sydney’s Bat Mitzvah – The Verve, Natick, Massachusetts