I met Alyssa while shooting her sister Dina’s wedding a few years ago. I remember while Alyssa was helping Dina dress, she mentioned she’d be the next sibling to marry. I have to admit I made a little wish I’d be at that wedding too. And here I am, posting Alyssa’s wedding! She and David had a perfect New England, autumn day. My favorite thing to photograph was the classic car her uncle used to drive Alyssa to the church. She was a classic beauty in a classic car!
in Photography Blog 1 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston
Alyssa + David’s Autumn Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley