Irene and Ben’s wedding had an elegant flair with beautiful old world charm. Everything from Irene’s classic fitted lace gown to their choice of the historic Hampshire House for their celebration fit in line with that style. Irene’s choice of beautiful winter white flowers from Winston Flowers matched a gorgeous white backdrop the snow storm that week which gave us. Gorgeous…but very chilly. I am so impressed with Irene and Bed for venturing out in the 18 degree weather with me for a few minutes that day! I would be remiss if I did not mention the most touching part of the day. The ceremony was truly special as Irene’s father is the pastor at Saint Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church in Weston. I’ve always found Greek wedding ceremonies to be a joy to capture. But watching Father Nick perform the ceremony for his baby girl was quite a treat! I am honored to say I will be back with the Krommydas family in July when their second daughter Christina is married. I’m bracing myself to have to once again shoot through tears. Thank you for making me a part of these special memories.
Irene + Ben’s Classic Winter Wedding in Boston
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge