The key to pulling off a beautiful themed wedding is subtlety. Karen & Scott planned their Independence Day wedding in perfect style! There were lovely red, white and blue touches throughout the day without taking over the entire room. Their first dance “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin (that’s right, from Top Gun) was a perfect nod to Scott’s Navy background. Scott and his groomsmen even pulled off a fabulous (if not entirely in tune) rendition of “You’ve Lost that Loving Feeling.” It was a blast! Bride’s and groom’s to be, take some notes from this fun and classy themed wedding!
in Photography Blog 2 comments tags: belle mer weddin, belle mer wedding, belle mer wedding photos, belle mer wedding pictures, belle mer weddings, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston Waterfront Photography, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Cape Cod Wedding Photographer, Cape Cod Weddings, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, newport wedding photography, newport wedding photos, Newport Weddings, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, wedding photographer in newport, wedding photography in newport, wedding photos in newport, weddings in newport
Karen & Scott’s Red, White & Blue Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge
- Olivia and Zachary – Newport Beach Club, Rhode Island, Associate Photographer Rebecca