I’m very fond of Kimberly + Mark! And I was thrilled that despite their quiet and gentle natures, they decided to have this goofy girl around on their wedding day. They had a lovely Sunday afternoon wedding at the Hyatt Harborside. If you’ve never been there, it is one of the best views of the city skyline ever! I love how the setting sun changed the look of the sky, the city and the ballroom with each hour. I’m sure you’ll see what I mean from these images!
in Photography Blog 1 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, Fall weddings in boston, hyatt harborside weddings, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, wedding pictures hyatt harborside, weddings at hyatt harborside
Kimberly + Mark’s Hyatt Harborside Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley