Maddy and I met three years ago when I shot her brother’s Bar Mitzvah. I remember her as a sweet, fun and energetic little girl. Today, she is a vivacious, smart young woman. What a difference three years make! She celebrated her Bat Mitzvah at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge. The party was a dance theme (one of Maddy’s favorite pastimes) and the ballroom was covered in pink! Family photos were even more special set against the backdrop of the Boston city skyline. What a great evening!
in Photography Blog 1 comments tags: Boston Bat Mitzvah Photographer, Boston Bat Mitzvah Photography, Boston Family Photographer, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Family Photographer in Boston, Massachusetts Photographer, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston
Maddy’s Bat Mitzvah
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Connie and Terry – Danversport Yacht Club, Massachusetts
- Amelia’s Bat Mitzvah – Associate Photographer, Rebecca – Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
- Nikki and Ben – EpiCenter, Boston
- Kara and Nathan – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Jillian and Samuel – Castle Hill on the Crane Estate, Ipswich
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire