Natalie and James’ wedding was the perfect picture of simple elegance. From the ceremony under the arch of baby’s breath and vines (made by the bride, no less) to the mason jars with lace and candles adorning the tables, everything was gorgeous and nothing was overdone. The ceremony and reception took place at the Connors Center which is a total hidden gem in Dover, MA. The outdoor grounds are breathtaking and guests were truly allowed to enjoy the outdoor experience as they spent the evening looking at the night sky through the clear top tent. I was honored to be working with a beloved colleague Paula Marrero of Marrero Events on this beautiful wedding!
in Photography Blog 2 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, clear top tent, Connors center, connors center weddings, Massachusetts Photographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, photos of clear top tents, weddings at the connors center, weddings with clear top tents
Natalie + James’ Simple and Elegant Tent Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts