Where do I begin?!?! First let me say how much I love this family! This is my second Mitzvah with them and I’ve always had a secret wish to be adopted. When I first photographed Julia and Nicole, they were adorable, goofy, braces wearing pre-teens. Two years later, they’re sassy, gorgeous (and OK, still goofy), young women! Of course, this event was just as spectacular as the last. The celebration was at the Cyclorama in Boston which is basically a huge, funky, empty palate. The party took on a South Beach Night Club theme complete with spectacular crystals draped from the ceiling and neon lights everywhere (which made for fabulous solar flare in the images). The room was as gorgeous as the guests! Finally, the room was not to be outdone by the amazing cake. It featured all the wonderful places the girls had visited. I have a feeling there are many more adventures in store for the fabulous girls!
Julia + Nicole’s South Beach Style B’Nai Mitzvah at the Cyclorama
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Taylor and Trevor – Inn at Pleasant Lake, New London, New Hampshire
- Christina and Christian – Seaport Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts