Julie and Andrew had a picture perfect Sunday afternoon Spring wedding. They were married in front of an intimate group of friends and celebrated the occasion at the lovely Black Rock Country Club. Their simple color palate of green and shades of white said so much about their easy personalities. I could tell they didn’t love being the center of attention. But somehow, being around friends and family and, more importantly, being next to each other made them more comfortable. They were lovely to watch together.
in Photography Blog 0 comments tags: black rock country club, black rock wedding photos, Boston Photographer, Boston Photography Studio, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Boston Wedding Phtographer, New england wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, weddings at black rock counry club
Julie + Andrew’s Black Rock Country Club Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Jessica and Dan – An Intimate Wedding Ceremony in the Time of COVID-19
- I miss telling stories…
- Chase’s Bar Mitzvah – Lexington, Massachusetts, Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Kiran and Ravee – Seaport Hotel, Boston
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley