As the last bits of henna fade from my hand, I think of Pooja, Scott, their families and friends. I spent three days with them during their amazing wedding celebration. Pooja and Scott honored both their Indian and Jewish roots. The excitement of their family and friends embracing the different traditions was incredible. There are too many great moments to point out, so I hope the photos will do it for me. Pooja and Scott, thank you so much for allowing me to document this remarkable weekend!
- Mary and Mark – Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- Corinne and Tyler – Hellenic Center, Ipswich, Massachusetts
- Julie and Gabi – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts
- Caitlin and Brodie – Concord Country Club, Massachusetts
- Kathryn and Augastin
- Benjamin’s Bar Mitzvah – Massachusetts Horticultural Society