I liked Jennifer & Nader as soon as I met them! They were absolute naturals in front of the camera during their engagement shoot and they were even more easy and fun at the wedding. Jennifer and Nader really wanted to celebrate their beloved Boston on their wedding day. I started with Jennifer getting ready at the Taj in Boston which is such a classic looking location. Perfect for my classic beauty of a bride! We headed to the ceremony in Medford where the sun streamed into the church’s stained glass windows and made everything dreamy. Wedding party photos were at the Public Garden for the perfect Boston backdrop. And finally, we all headed back to the Taj where the rooftop ballroom gave us a truly singular view of the city. It was the perfect location to celebrate their marriage!
in Photography Blog 1 comments tags: Boston Photographer, Boston public garden photo, Boston Public Garden Wedding Pictures, Boston wedding photographer, Boston Wedding Photography, Massachusetts Photographer, Massachusetts wedding photographer, Photographer In Boston, Photographers in Boston, Photography in Boston, taj boston wedding, taj rooftop, taj rooftop photos, taj rooftop pictures, taj rooftop wedding
Jennifer & Nader’s Classic Rooftop Wedding
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Ayla and Brian – Red Lion Inn, Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge