Spring has sprung. And to photographers all over Boston, that means one thing…Wedding Season! I can’t think of a better way to kick off the season than spending it with Rob & Marie. Rob and Marie were married in front of an intimate group of special friends in the Boston Public Garden. But they have taken the beginning of their lives together to a new level. Rob and Marie will go from the starting line of their marriage to the starting line of the Boston Marathon. They will run the race together as husband and wife! Notice the fancy foot ware in preparation. You’ll also see them sporting their numbers for the race. Best of luck in the race Rob and Marie! And congratulations!
On your mark…get set…get married!
About the Author: Nikki Cole
Nikki Cole is a professional photographer who captures Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Senior Portraits and other life events. Please contact her to start telling your story!
- Josh’s Bar Mitzvah – Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley
- Ilana’s Bat Mitzvah – Blue Hills Country Club
- Levi’s Bar Mitzvah – Hotel Indigo, Boston – Associate Photographer, Rebecca
- Shira’s Bat Mitzvah – Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts – Associate Photographer Rebecca
- Danielle and Steven – Royal Sonesta, Cambridge
- Olivia and Zachary – Newport Beach Club, Rhode Island